Admission to Veritas College is not automatic. An applicant needs to go through an enrolment process:
- An application form must be filled in and returned with all supporting documentation, including an administration fee.
- An assessment will be booked. This is not an “entrance test,” it is an English and Mathematics proficiency test to see if the applicant will cope with the work that is covered by the Grade group.
- The assessing teacher and the Head of Department, in that phase, will mark and discuss the results.
- Pre-Preparatory applicants are also required to go through an entrance assessment.
ACCEPTANCE OF PUPILS .
- Preference will be given to siblings and thereafter place will be awarded according to date of receipt of the application form. However, in the Pre-Preparatory school, ‘first come first served’ policy applies.
- On the recommendation of the Head of the Department, an applicant is accepted and placed on the waiting list until a deposit has been paid.
VISIT TO THE SCHOOL